Private Events at Torsap Thai Kitchen | Walnut Creek
Host an unforgettable private event at Torsap Thai Kitchen Walnut Creek. Torsap’s private dining experts are more than happy to create custom floral arrangements and arrange for guests to meet Chef Lalita during the course of their meal. Let us provide an authentic and unique flavor to your next event, personalizing every detail from the dishes to the decorations, whatever your event or celebration may be. Packages start at $95 per person.
Please submit your event information below to get a quote today or email us directly. Parties of 13 or more and private event reservations please contact the restaurant directly at events.wc@torsapthaikitchen.
Full Restaurant Buyouts
PERFECT FOR: CORPORATE EVENTS, PRIVATE DINNERS, CELEBRATIONS, RECEPTIONS, HOLIDAY PARTIES.
- 5,000 square foot space, including outdoor patio
- 125-150 person capacity
- 4 separate dining areas
- Full bar access
- Full dining access
- Full audio/video system with 10 televisions inside and speakers outside
PERFECT FOR: CORPORATE EVENTS, PRIVATE DINNER, CELEBRATIONS, COCKTAIL HOURS, NETWORKING, + RECEPTIONS.
- 1,000 square foot outdoor terrace
- Open air, private space, fire pit,
- Seated meal: can accommodate 30-35 guests
- Reception: can accommodate 40+ guests
- Sound system
SMALL PRIVATE GATHERINGS
PERFECT FOR: PRIVATE DINNER, CELEBRATIONS, COCKTAIL HOURS, NETWORKING EVENTS
- 1,000 square foot space
- 35-40 person capacity
- Upscale royal dining experience: (up to 25 people) includes traditional Thai golden dishware and setting
- Full audio/video system
CORPORATE LUNCHEONS, GRADUATION PARTIES, CELEBRATIONS, NETWORKING
Let us bring the party to you with our extensive catering program. We offer full-service catering for all of your private event needs.
For catering inquiries, email events.wc@torsapthaikitchen.
* Banquet Surcharges: For certain private parties and special events, Torsap Thai Kitchen imposes a surcharge. Some or all of that surcharge may be kept by Torsap Thai Kitchen to defray costs associated with the event. Any remaining portion of the surcharge is distributed to employees who worked the event.